STOP THE TRAFFIK

Monday, February 27, 2006

SPIRIT TV and Sky Angel Satellite

The other day, while searching for Chris Tomlin videos, I found out about SPIRIT TV and Sky Angel satellite. SPIRIT TV is a Christian music video channel available exclusively through the Sky Angel satellite service. SPIRIT features music videos from Third Day, MercyMe, Newsboys, Rebecca St. James, and other Christian artists all day, every day. Sky Angel satellite service is the world's only Christian owned and operated direct-to-home multi-channel satellite service. Sky Angel offers 36 Christian-centered and family-oriented TV and radio channels.

Phil and I saw Firewall at the Cinemark 24 at Jordan Landing last night. I rate it 3.5 (out of 5) stars. Harrison Ford is getting old and this movie wasn't as good as The Fugitive, but I still enjoyed it. I'm really looking forward to seeing 16 Blocks and Ultraviolet this weekend. My brother, Peter, emailed me about a new Keanu Reeves movie, A Scanner Darkly. It looks like it will be an interesting movie.

No comments: