STOP THE TRAFFIK

Sunday, February 05, 2006

Patience

Last night I went to bed early (at midnight ;) ) and woke up around 10:00. I called Tony (he used to do Security for concerts with me; I saw him when I went to Calvary Chapel for the first time) to see if he could give me a ride to church, but he didn't answer his phone (I found out later that he was already at church).

Back in December I met Patience on MySpace.com. We have sent each other messages a few times and discovered that we both go to Calvary Chapel. She usually goes to the middle service at 10:00 A.M. The few times that I've gone to Calvary Chapel, I've gone to the last service at 12:00 noon. Well last night was Patience's brother's wedding so she was up late and slept in until 10:00. I gave her my cell phone # a couple of weeks ago.

So, at 11:45 I got a nice surprise - Patience called me! She called to let me know that she was going to the 12:00 service instead of the 10:00 service and asked if I was going. I told her that I wanted to go but didn't have a way to get there. She offered to come pick me up. So she picked me up and we went to church together. After service was over we stayed for the Chili Cook Off. Then she dropped me off at GoodGame. John will be coming down in a little while so we can play some Counter-Strike: Source on the Clever Dragon server.

I'm really glad that I got to meet Patience in person. She is a beatiful person inside and out! I hope I get to know her better.

No comments: