Tuesday, December 20, 2005
Yesterday I also moved to a house that is closer to my new job. I am renting a room from a lady who is renting rooms in a house that her friend owns (he's serving in Iraq). It's just me and her until she rents the other rooms. She's a nice lady.
Thursday, December 15, 2005
Player's is temporarily closed until the owner pays some bills. I've got an interview with Teleperformance tomorrow. Hopefully I'll get hired and start their training class next week.
Monday, December 12, 2005
12/12/2005Good morning. Many people who are overweight are carrying to much mentally. Many people that have back problems are carrying to much by theirself! Isolation is sickness.. Give your burdens to God.. Pray often! Ask others for help! Life is much eaiser when we stick together. Always remember this! One snowflake is frail but when snow sticks together it can stop traffic. Isolation is sickness!
GOD IS LOVE
Sunday, December 11, 2005
- Phil and I saw Just Friends. I rate it 3 (out of 5) stars.
- I finished watching Lost - The Complete First Season on DVD (I rented the series from Blockbuster).
- I bought Rev Run's new album, Distortion.
- I renewed my subscriptions to Blockbuster Online and GameFly.
- I got a new cell phone from Sprint (I haven't had a cell phone in for 6 months).
- John and I saw The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe. I rate it 4 (out of 5) stars.
Player's is only open on Wednesdays (for "What the Punk" Wednesdays - featuring live performances by Corner Pocket and other punk bands) and Saturdays (it's Couples Night every Saturday) until the end of the year. Hopefully we will re-open on Tuesdays (for Ladies' Night*) and Fridays (for our Hip-Hop Party) in January. I need to find a day job!
*Ladies never pay a cover at Player's - so every night is "Ladies Night".