STOP THE TRAFFIK

Thursday, December 15, 2005

King Kong

Last night Phil and I saw King Kong at the Cinemark 24 @ Jordan Landing. I rate it 2 (out of 5) stars. It was too long (3 hours) and the idea of the movie is dumb: lady gets captured by huge man-eating gorilla, lady develops Stockholm Syndrome for huge man-eating gorilla, lady gets rescued, people capture huge man-eating gorilla (yeah right) and transport him back to N.Y.C. (double yeah right) where he escapes (surprise <--- sarcasm) and goes on a rampage. I'm looking forward to seeing Fun With Dick and Jane, Bloodrayne, Glory Road, The New World, and Underworld: Evolution.

Player's is temporarily closed until the owner pays some bills. I've got an interview with Teleperformance tomorrow. Hopefully I'll get hired and start their training class next week.

No comments: