STOP THE TRAFFIK

Saturday, February 26, 2005

Working at Players

Last Friday, Feb 18th, Phil, my boss from when I worked at Natalie's, called me and asked if I wanted to come work Security for him at Players Club where he is the manager. I told him I'd call him back. After praying about it, I decided to work for him. I called Jordan Landing Security and told them I was quitting. I started working at Players that night.

Later that night I found out that someone had been shot outside of the club the night before. The shooting wasn't related to any incident inside of the club. The person who shot the guy had heard he was at the club. He waited outside for him and then shot him in the stomach 2 times with a .22. The guy who got shot lived.

I work at Players 4 days/week - Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, & Saturday. Brandy is the hostess there. She was the hostess at Natalie's when I ran Security there. She's good at her job. She's a tough little lady.

On Sunday, Phil and I saw Constantine (2nd time for me) and Million Dollar Baby. I give Million Dollar Baby 3.5 out of 5 stars. It wasn't your typical boxing movie.

Over the past month, I've watched the 3rd season of 24 on DVD through my subscription to Blockbuster Online. It was really good. The story is great and the actors are awesome. I'm looking forward to Season 4.

No comments: