STOP THE TRAFFIK

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Our Deepest Fear

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate - our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure."
-Timo Cruz
Coach Carter
I haven't posted in a couple of weeks. Here's what's been going on:
  • I got fired from Green Street. I asked the manager, Angela, to open the dance floor on a Sunday; she agreed to open it; the next day Lang called me and said that the the regional manager said that I was fired for bothering Angela about opening the dance floor (I only asked her one time!). It's their loss.
  • I moved to West Jordan, UT to live with Jeff, one of the bouncers at Green Street. He's a cool guy.
  • I quit working at GoodGame. West Jordan is too far from downtown S.L.C.
  • I got hired by Jordan Landing Security (Jordan Landing is a shopping complex in West Jordan).
  • I signed-up with Blockbuster Online and GameFly.
  • I watched Coach Carter. I give it 5 (out of 5) stars. I really like the song, Hope by Twista featuring Faith Evans, from the soundtrack for Coach Carter. I also saw Hide and Seek I give it 2.5 (out of 5) stars.

No comments: