STOP THE TRAFFIK

Monday, February 20, 2006

Donnie McClurkin featuring Kirk Franklin - Ooh Child

I have replaced Kirk Franklin's "Looking for You" video on this blog with "Ooh Child" by Donnie McClurkin featuring Kirk Frankin. I like this song. I have it as the main ringer on my cell phone. Donnie McClurkin and Kirk Franklin are two of my favorite Christian singers. Also, because my brother Peter requested it, I made it so that the video doesn't automatically play when you come to my blog. From now on you will have to click on the Play button below the video to see the video.

Last Tuesday I saw a sneak preview of Freedomland. I rate it 2 (out of 5) stars. Samuel Jackson is a good actor. However, I only gave it 2 stars because although it was well-written, it was a very negative story. I'll probably see The New World and Glory Road sometime tomorrow or Wednesday.

They did a mandatory schedule change at Teleperformance. I was working 9 A.M. until 6 P.M. with Sunday and Friday off. Starting this week my new schedule is 9 A.M. until 8 P.M. with Sunday, Tuesday, and Wednesday off. I requested Sundays and Tuesdays off because I want to continue to go to church on Sundays and Bible study on Tuesdays as I have been doing for the past three weeks.

No comments: