- Be aware of their external enviroment.
- Establish boundaries (how to say "No")
- Use the power of their voice and body language.
- Utilize the adrenaline rush caused by the fear that naturally arises in a stressful situation, not be paralyzed by it.
- Fend off an attacker with simple techniques in intense scenarios.
This nine hour class runs from 6-9 P.M. on Friday, March 3rd and from 10 A.M.-4 P.M. on Saturday, March 4th. The cost is $65 for M.T.I.K. members and $95 for non-members (nonrefundable due to limited space). This is a good price for this training. For more info call Julie Adams at (801)474-3136.