STOP THE TRAFFIK

Friday, February 10, 2006

My First Car!

Today I went to Menlove Dodge Toyota and bought my first car - a green 1997 Ford Taurus! I am so happy! I now have the freedom to go wherever I want to, whenever I want to. No more waiting on the bus or having to rely on other people for a ride. On the way to work today I listened to two Christian radio stations - 90.5 FM (Calvary Satellite Network) and 89.7 (K-LOVE).

Yesterday I added links to blogs by Matt Furey and Hock Hochheim under "The Warriors (Self Defense Experts)" in my Links section on the right side of this page. Check them out!

1 comment:

Erwin Calverley said...

Your first time in buying a car always comes with a sense of achievement and accomplishment. It’s a sign that you’ve worked hard and saved up enough money to be able to buy your own means of transportation. Owning a car is a big responsibility, so it’s good to not rush into buying one. I’m sure you took care of that responsibility and privilege so as to fully enjoy the convenience of having a car.

-- Erwin Calverley