STOP THE TRAFFIK

Friday, February 17, 2006

My Cousin, Christopher Hopper

On Tuesday my cousin, Christopher Hopper, emailed me. He had found me through my comment on his sister-in-law, Amber's blog (you can read more about Amber here and here). The last time I saw him was about 15 years ago. It was good hearing from him.

Chris is an internationally acclaimed Christian speaker, worship leader, record producer, and recording artist with eight of his own music albums released worldwide and hundreds of other titles to his credit. He is a two-time ordained minister and travels extensively around the globe appearing before thousands of people each year, ministering the Good News of Jesus Christ. Christopher serves as youth pastor for New Life Christian Church and is the Director of Awakening, a national youth conference. He is also the author of Rise of the Dibor, the first book in The White Lion Chronicles series. Rise of the Dibor will be released by Tsaba House in June 2006.

No comments: