STOP THE TRAFFIK

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Clay Soldiers

Chris Jacobs, who goes to the same Bible study that I go to, has a new blog called Clay Soldiers. The name of his blog, Clay Soldiers, comes from 2 Bible verses. "Clay" comes from Isaiah 64:8:

Yet, O LORD, you are our Father.
We are the clay, you are the potter;
we are all the work of your hand.
"Soldiers" comes from 2 Timothy 2:3-4:
Thou therefore endure hardness, as a good soldier of Jesus Christ.
No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life;
that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.
Chris is a graduate of Calvary Chapel Bible College. He knows the Bible really well. He recently moved his website to Blogger after viewing my blog. I sent him some links to help him improve his blog. If anyone, especially my brothers and sister in Christ, needs help with blogging, please email me.
My cousin, Amber, is steadily getting better. Please continue to pray for her. You can donate to the Amber Fund to help pay for her extensive medical bills if God leads you to do so.
I've added some LINKS under Christian TV in the sidebar to the right: Trinity Broadcasting Network, Bobby Jones Gospel, and Lift Every Voice.

No comments: