STOP THE TRAFFIK

Friday, March 17, 2006

Sammy Franco

Sammy Franco is one of the world's foremost authorites on reality-based self-defense. He is the founder and creator of Contemporary Fighting Arts, a state-of-the-art offensive-based combat system that is specifically designed for real-world self defense. Sammy is the author of several books. He also has several instructional DVDs. I just found out today that he recently started a blog. You should go check it out.

I've added a few more links to some of my favorite Christian artists under Christian Music in the LINKS section of the sidebar on the right. I've added links for Third Day, Chris Tomlin, and Jaci Velasquez.

I'm planning on seeing Ultraviolet next week. I also want to see Inside Man, Larry the Cable Guy: Health Inspector, Brick, and Ice Age 2: The Meltdown.

No comments: