- We are Forcing Democracy on the Iraqis.
- Iraqis want an Islamic theocracy.
- Iraqis want the Coalition Forces to leave immediately.
- The situation in Iraq would be going better if the United States had gotten United Nations support.
- Since we did not find weapons of mass destruction, going into Iraq was a waste.
- The insurgency in Iraq is a popular uprising.
- There is no hope of "winning the peace".
Saturday, November 13, 2004
The Truth About Iraq
I support all of our troops, especially the troops in Iraq. Contrary to what the media tells you a majority of Iraquis want us over there. Today I found a website called TheTruthAboutIraq.org. This website has identified some of the major myths manufactured by the media, and has tried to counter them with statistically valid public opinion research. Some of these myths are: