STOP THE TRAFFIK

Tuesday, November 23, 2004

.::AI alt & .::AI DarkAngel's Birthday Party @ GoodGame

Last Friday two of the members of Clan .::AI, the Counter-Strike team I play with online that GoodGame sponsors, had their monthly meeting/practice at GoodGame. Last Monday was Alan's (".::AI alt") and Shelly's (".::AI DarkAngel) birthdays so Friday was also their birthday party. 6 members of .::AI, Chicky, LagMacCrash, theClap, theDrip, Dyrwolfe, Running in Circles, and shadowstalker, and a few others came down. Chicky (alt's wife; they are the co-founders of .::AI) brought a cake and some cookies and DarkAngel's man brought a cake too. It was fun. I've never met these guys in person (except alt and DarkAngel). I play Counter-Strike online with them 6 -7 days every week, but it was good to finally meet them face-to-face. I didn't get to come to the first meeting they had, last month, because I was in Las Vegas. I'm looking forward to next month's meeting.

No comments: