STOP THE TRAFFIK

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Clearwire

Today I started training for Clearwire Tech Support. Susan, who was the Head Supervisor for TurboTax, is filling in for our regular trainer, Paris. I'll be working 3-11:30 P.M. M-F until April 28th.

Last Monday Sean, the new Security Director at The Depot, called me to schedule a 2nd interview on Tuesday. Today he called me to schedule my 3rd interview for tomorrow with the General Manager, Mark. I want to work there, but I don't know if my schedule after training will allow me to.

On Sunday I volunteered for Security for Calvary Chapel S.L.C.'s Easter at the "E". We had a huge resurrection Sunday church service at the E Center. I secured the Sunday school area. I did crowd control for the check-in, stood guard at the Sunday School area during the service, and then made sure that only parents came into the Sunday School area during check-out (they had claim tickets for their chilldren). After I was done at the E Center, I went home and took a nap. Then I went to work until 10 P.M. I worked from 9 A.M. on Monday until 1 A.M. on Tuesday because it was the last day of the tax season. I am glad that the TurboTax project is over!

No comments: