STOP THE TRAFFIK

Friday, November 04, 2005

I'm Still Alive

I know I haven't posted in 2 weeks, but I am still alive. Here's what I've been up to:
  • I've seen several crappy movies: Doom (2.5 Stars), The Fog (2 Stars), Saw II (1.5 Stars), & Stay (0 Stars - I have absolutely no idea what this movie was about). I also saw The Legend of Zorro (3.5 Stars).
  • I've moved in with Phil. We are both renting a room from his friend, Lolo.
  • I did Security for the 2005 U-92 Halloween Bash w/ Tech N9ne @ Club Vortex for Gil Medina.
  • I got a promotion at Player's (we changed the name back to Player's). I am the Manager over Security and I have some other responsibilities too.
I'm probably going to try to get a job at Discover Financial Services next week. I'm looking forward to seeing Jarhead this weekend.

No comments: