STOP THE TRAFFIK

Friday, October 21, 2005

GoodGame and Lumpy's

Yesterday I went to GoodGame around 5:30 P.M. I played Counter-Strike: Source, surfed the internet, ate Domino's pizza, and drank Bawls. At 11:00 I went to Lumpy's. Junior, b.k.a. Red Neck, who is a barback at The Beach, is a Bouncer there. Jake, who used to work as a Bouncer at Natalie's with me, and Todd, who has worked as a Bouncer at several clubs, are also Bouncers there. I ran into Brent, who is a bartender at The Beach, Ryan, who is the Promotions Manager at The Beach, and Brandy, who is the Front Door Manager at The Beach. Ryan and Brandy left shortly after I got there. Max, who is a bartender at The Beach, is also a bartender at Lumpy's. I sat there next to Brent, drank some water, and chatted with Brent and Max until closing time. Then Junior gave me a ride home.

No comments: