STOP THE TRAFFIK

Monday, May 01, 2006

Graveyard Shift

Right now I am working my first graveyard shift for the Clearwire project at Teleperformance. My shift runs from 8 P.M. until 7 A.M. with a 1 hour lunch. I will be working this shift Sunday through Wednesday. It is very slow on the graveyard shift so I should be able to post on my blog more regularly. Slackis is one of the L2s for Clearwire. L2s or "Leads" are one level above a regular call center agent and one level below Supervisors. I've added a link to Slackis's website under Neighbors (People Who Live in Utah) under BLOGS/PERSONAL WEBSITES in the column on the right.

I worked Security at The Depot on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. On Thursday Pinback performed. Friday and Saturday nights we had some local DJs spinning. Friday it was DJ Jesse Walker and Saturday it was U-92's DJ E-Flexx.

This Thursday country singer Brian McComas will be performing at The Depot. On Friday British DJ B.T. will be spinning house music with guest DJs Nebula & Davey Jones. Saturday night Amina will be opening for Icelandic post-rock group Sigur Ros.

No comments: