STOP THE TRAFFIK

Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Las Vegas

We got back from Las Vegas Monday at 3:00 P.M. Our friend Denis treated us great while we were there. He gave us a place to stay, fed us some good food, and took us out to some clubs. What I like the most about Vegas is that, unlike Utah, the sidewalks don't roll up at 1:00 A.M. Friday night we went to the Ra night club at 12:00 A.M. and didn't leave until 4:00 A.M. Then we went to The Crazy Horse Too until 6:00 A.M. When we went to Drai's (Saturday night/Sunday morning), we didn't even go there until 4:00 A.M. and we didn't leave until 8:00 A.M.(the sun was up when we left a club. Here in Utah, you can't buy alcohol after 1:00 A.M. and everyone has to be out of the club before 2:00 A.M. When I worked at an After Hours resturaunt here in Utah [Spice {123 S. W. Temple, (801)322-4796}], we got a ticket because people were dancing after 2:00 A.M. (I'm not kidding). I don't plan on being in Utah too much longer. I'm not saying Vegas is where I'll be moving to, but it sure is a nice place to visit!

No comments: