STOP THE TRAFFIK

Saturday, January 28, 2006

Tristan & Isolde

Earlier this evening I saw Tristan & Isolde at the Hollywood Connection's Ritz 15. I rate it 4 (out of 5) stars. Tristan & Isolde is an action romance about star-crossed lovers from warring countries during the Dark Ages. It is a sad but good story. I'm looking forward to seeing Ultraviolet, 16 Blocks, and Mel Gibson's Apocalypto.

I left Race Against Evil at the hair stylist last week and when I went back it was gone so I re-ordered it from Amazon.com. I also ordered The Magic of Thinking Big by David Schwartz. They both arrived yesterday. Yesterday I ordered Paul McManus's The 7 Great Prayers book and his Prayer CDs.

My job at Teleperformance is going well. I will probably be promoted to a position as a Lead soon, which is one step below Supervisor. I'm working 6 days/ week for the next 2 weeks. I'm working 2-3 days a week at The Dive now. I'm going to buy a car two weeks from today.

No comments: