STOP THE TRAFFIK

Sunday, April 17, 2005

Snoop Dogg Concert and After Party

On Friday Theory (a.k.a. Dissaster), Mom (Fate & Theory's mom), Liz, and I went to the Snoop Dogg concert at the E Center. We didn't get there until 9:00 so we didn't see The Game perform. I wasn't too impressed with Snoop Dogg's performance. He didn't really do much besides walk back and forth. I've worked Security at a lot of concerts and his was one of the worst rap concerts I've seen. At 10:30 a lot of people started leaving, so I assumed the concert was over. I suggested we leave so we didn't have to spend half an hour getting out of the parking lot. I found out later, from Phil (he went to the concert with Mike, the owner of Players) that the concert lasted another 15 minutes after we left.

After the concert, we picked Fate up and went to the After Party at Club Manhattan. It was crowded, but it wasn't as packed as I thought it would be. Snoop Dogg didn't show up to the After Party (he went back to his hotel with a bunch of ladies instead). D.J. Jam (Snoop's D.J.) was D.J.ing and there weren't any big fights so it was a decent After Party.

No comments: